Today I am going to tell you Why I Love Blogging #throwbackThursday
1. First of all I can update and share with you any new jewellery that I have made or I am planning to make and any sales or discounts that are coming up.
2. My blog helps me to connect with you all and hopefully will reach a larger audience.
3. My blog allows me to be part of the blogging community. There are lots of bloggers out there blogging about what they are interested in and there are lots of fantastic blogs out there for us to read.
4. I joined Bloglovin a while ago and my blog posts get published on there too. There are so many different subjects that bloggers are writing about you are bound to find something that interests you. You can sign up with an email address and get any blog that you are interested in sent to your inbox when a new blog has been written. You can also follow any person or blog on Bloglovin.
5. I enjoy writing and telling you all what I have been doing. I do not always write about my jewellery as I also tell you about my favourite authors, favourite tv programmes and films and anything else that I think you might find interesting to read.
6. I am aiming to do a blog post every week but sometimes it will be nearer two weeks depending on what I am going to write about plus time just disappears so quickly.
This is a wirewrapped jasper pendant brown leather necklace which I made recently and is in my online shop.
This next one is a Lapis and Malachite cabochon chain necklace which I also made recently and will be in my shop soon.
Below are my Social Media accounts if you want to follow me on these:
Please leave a comment below telling me what blogs you like to read or if you are a blogger yourself.