Good Morning. Today I am going to tell you why I love blogging.
1. First of all I can update and share with you any new jewellery that I have made or I am planning to make and any sales or discounts that are coming up.
2. My blog helps me to connect with you all and hopefully reach a large audience.
3. My blog allows me to be part of the blogging community. There are lots of bloggers out there blogging about what they are interested in and there are lots of fantastic blogs out there for us to read.
4. I joined Bloglovin a while ago and my blog posts get published on there too. There are so many different subjects that bloggers are writing about you are bound to find something that interests you. You can sign up with an email address and get any blog that you are interested in sent to your inbox when a new one has been written. You can also follow any person or blog on Bloglovin.
5. I enjoy writing and telling you all what I have been doing.
6. I am aiming to do a blog post every week but sometimes it will be nearer two weeks depending on what I am going to write about plus time just disappears so quickly.
Below is a picture of one of my new bronze retro quartz braclet watches made with turquoise beads and you can find on my website.
Below are my Social Media accounts if you want to follow me on these:
Please leave a comment below telling me what blogs you like to read or if you are a blogger yourself.