Good afternoon. I am going to tell you about six things that make me happy. These are not in any particular order.
1. I love going on holiday to the sun, sand and sea. I particularly like walking in the sand barefoot as this makes me feel carefree, and having a little paddle in the sea. I cannot remember the last time I went swimming but swimming is not high on my "to do" list.
2. I love a "lie in" at the weekend. I have a part-time job during the week as well as making and selling jewellery. I get up fairly early during the week but it is good when I do not have to get up early on the weekend.
3. I love a glass of wine or two at the weekend and watching a good film. Friday night is "wine night" and sometimes Saturday night is too.
4. I love reading a good book. I have my favourite authors, some of which I have already told you about, but I am always on the lookout for a new author to read his or her books. I love to read a book where I can just lose myself in the story.
5. I love any kind of jewellery. I love making jewellery myself and wearing what I have made.
6. I love my family and they make me happy. I have a granddaughter who is 4 in May and she makes everybody happy. She is such a lovely, sunny little soul.
I could go on and on with what makes me happy as I am a happy and positive person.
If you know what makes you happy then please leave a comment below.