Ten Things That Make Me Happy.
I am a very happy positive person and today I am going to tell you ten things which make me happy.
1. My family. I have a grown up family and also a granddaughter and we all get along very well. We live in opposite ends of the country but try and see each other as often as possible. We Skype each other as often as we can during the week.
2. Making jewellery. I have been making jewellery for over 16 years now and will never get tired of making something new. It is very therapeutic when you have an idea and actually make something from your idea. This is a red rhinestone heart pendant necklace with matching bracelet which I made recently and is in my Christmas Collection.
3. Reading books from my favourite authors and new authors whose books I have not read before. Also I love reading other people's blogs.
4. Blogging. I have my own blog on my website where I sell my jewellery. I aim to do a blog post once a week but sometimes it is a bit longer than this. I blog about my jewellery and anything that interests me.
5. Walking barefoot on a sandy beach on a sunny day with blue sky. Also having a little paddle in the ocean. I have not been to a beach for a while now but am looking forward to visiting a beach soon.
6. Drinking wine. Liebfraumilch is my favourite wine. It is sweet and not too dry.
7. Learning new things. Knowledge is power and it does your brain good to try something new now and again.
8. Cooking and experimenting with new ideas of what to cook for the evening meal.
9. Having a meal out at a restaurant with a good bottle of wine such as Liebfraumilch.
10. Eating chocolate. This definitely gives me the feel good factor and makes me very happy.
You can find me on the following social media platforms:
Please leave a comment below on what makes you happy. If you cannot think of ten things then one thing that makes you happy will do.